If you make a complaint to us, we’ll follow a process where we’ll:
- Acknowledge your complaint within 5 business days and make sure we understand your concerns
- Do everything we can to resolve the issues you’ve raised
- Keep you informed and seek your feedback on how we’re progressing
- Keep a record of your complaint and our actions to resolve it
- Give you a contact name and details, as well as a reference number so you can follow up if you want to
- Provide a final response within 21 business days (most complaints can be resolved much sooner than that)
If we’re unable to resolve your complaint within 21 days, or you’re not satisfied with the resolution we’re proposing, we’ll give you contact details for external dispute resolution.
When making a complaint you need to:
- Gather documents and other information that support your complaint
- Keep records of letters, names, times and dates relating to your complaint
- Let us know how you would like the complaint to be resolved.