Mental health and wellbeing means something different to everyone. It might mean being able to manage daily activities, live independently, find a job or build self-confidence.
With nearly half our funding dedicated towards mental health orientated programs, we have the experience and expertise to deliver best practice mental health support. Our ability to work alongside health care professionals to enhance both community and individual mental health is why we’re one of the leading mental health community support providers in New South Wales. Importantly, we understand how to navigate the social, community, private and specialist mental health systems.
Our excellence in the sector was formally recognised in 2015 when New Horizons was awarded the Mental Health Matters Award of Commendation for Cross Sector Collaboration.
Enhancing mental wellbeing
Following recovery and person-centred approaches, we take the time to get to know each of our customers and develop a dynamic, personalised plan to support them to reach their individual goals.
We can assist with:
- Life-stage and transition planning
- Building life-skills to better cope with daily activities
- Developing self-confidence
- Accessing clinical and specialised services for behavioural and complex needs
- Support with personal and domestic care
- Finding suitable employment or accessing vocational training
- Integrating into the community and developing social bonds
- Finding suitable accommodation and maintaining tenancy
It all starts with a simple conversation, call 1300 726 372 or email us to discover how we can support you.